Whether it’s a compulsory or voluntary internship – with us you will always benefit from attractive remuneration and flexible working hours and support the team in the following responsible tasks:
- Active participation in the processing of HR processes in the electronic workflow, also in an international environment
- Support in the preparation of employment contracts and internal letters of exchange, including their quality check
- Participation in the creation of training documents and the qualification of new employees;
- Involvement in the optimization of processes and implementation of new digital solutions for the HR area
- Supporting the team in day-to-day business
We want you on our HR team if you are studying economics, business law or a comparable degree or if you are on a gap year and enjoy HR issues. Ideally, you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Independent, proactive way of working with a high level of service orientation
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with IT systems (such as SAP HR).
- High sensitivity in dealing with personal data
- Interest in the operational implementation of recruiting processes
- Teamwork and communication skills
Internship at Telekom. Do you want to put the theory you have learned into practice and experience and help shape the digital world of tomorrow today? Then you are right with us! We can make and copy coffee ourselves; We are looking for interns like you who want to advance the expansion of the networked world every day with team spirit and a willingness to innovate and perform!
Are you curious, determined, communicative and looking for new tasks in the area of human resources? Then you are exactly right with us! Whether it’s a mandatory or voluntary internship – with us you will definitely gain in-depth knowledge of the HR service processes of a large corporation.
Lorena Simona Dinica