As “Chapter Lead DMS Retail Cloud (m/f/d)” you will take over the disciplinary management of approx. 12 employees at the Darmstadt location.
The data center operation as well as the data supply of our data centers (DC) and local customers is a central task of the chapter.
You operate the IT infrastructure with your team and continuously develop it further.
You will also be responsible for the following tasks:
- Independent design, implementation and control of the data center operation. Together with your team, you assume responsibility for the planning, strategy and quality of the IT concept.
- You and your team initiate innovative concepts and implement them consistently. Above all, this includes further development in the direction of cloud operation.
- Coordination of the essential service parameters (e.g. SLAs, scope of services) with all business units and departments.
- You lead in a goal-oriented manner and control the further development of your employees. This includes personnel planning, scheduling and recruiting, personnel development, employee assessment and performance and potential assessment.
- Ensuring employee satisfaction, communication and change management as well as escalation/conflict management.
- Participation in sales projects, calculations and solution design
You have a degree in a technical or business discipline (computer science, business informatics, engineering or economics) or comparable vocational training and have several years of professional experience.
The following skills complete your profile:
- Distinctive know-how and professional experience in the IT environment with central data center operation
- Network knowledge (routing & switching, virtualization, cloud services)
- Pronounced methodological knowledge in conflict management, in communication, presentation and moderation at customer and management level
- You lead in a goal-oriented manner and control the further development of your employees
- You are characterized by decision-making ability, consistent action, the ability to prioritize and delegate, as well as commitment and willingness to develop, achievement motivation and an optimistic attitude
- You can bring your digital, media skills to bear in subject-specific applications
- Practical experience in the use of offshore/nearshore-based delivery models is desirable
- Ideally experience with Agile Leadership and Management 3.0
At T-Systems, we offer our business customers the right system solutions for their digital business. With our portfolio, we ensure that digital transformation reduces complexity, saves costs and makes everyday work easier. Our focus is on connectivity, digital, cloud & infrastructure and security.
The Sales & Aftersales business unit focuses on projects and services for global players in the automotive and manufacturing industries. On the one hand, the range of services includes innovative solutions for marketing and sales processes, on the other hand, the portfolio includes tailor-made solutions for sales and after-sales business.
We provide the car dealers with a Dealer Management System (DMS) as a platform. This allows them to connect with your customers and the manufacturers. This type of networking makes the DMS the central IT hub of the car dealership and opens up essential value creation opportunities.
Customers benefit from using software that is tailor-made for the processes in the car dealership. The DMS covers the essential car dealership processes from order acceptance through warehouse processing to invoicing.
The Retail Cloud chapter ensures the data center operation of T-Systems’ own dealer management systems alpha+ and Vaudis as well as the satellite systems. In addition, the Retail Cloud division operates different data hubs between the car dealerships and the OEM and ensures the supply of manufacturer data.